CIC‘s SignatureOne® Ceremony® Server provides a highly secure, scalable, patent-protected and streamlined electronic signature solution. Its flexible, easy-to-configure and agile workflow can be rapidly integrated via standard Web services to become the ultimate and most cost efficient endpoint in true straight-through processing (the complete removal of paper from business processes) and to facilitate end-to-end management of multi-party approvals for PDF and XHTML documents.
SignatureOne® Ceremony® Server is a highly scalable, state of the art enterprise server product that can support over a billion transactions and can be deployed both on-premise and in the cloud. It represents a proven and patented technology that has been in production for several years and is used by Fortune 500 enterprises to process over 100 million esignatures annually.
SignatureOne® Ceremony® Server was designed to support both on-premise and cloud security standard frameworks. It natively supports single sign-on (SSO), such as SAML or OAuth, as well as multi-factor authentication and verification methods, including third party knowledge-based authentication (KBA) and our core biometric solutions that are used globally for dynamic signature verification (DSV).
The SignatureOne® Ceremony® Server electronic signature process creates a legally binding signature demonstrating a signer’s intention to be bound to a given transaction (for non-repudiation) through a tamper evident “seal” that is viewable and verifiable in any PDF reader. SignatureOne® Ceremony® Server solutions meet SEC and FINRA compliance and regulatory requirements, support IRI and ACORD standards and adhere to the United States ESIGN and UETA electronic signature laws. They also adhere to many similar regulations, standards and laws in the US and abroad, such as Europe’s new guidelines for the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), initially covering the clearance of direct debit transactions.
SignatureOne® Ceremony® Servercontains CIC’s core esignature engine and signature ceremony management tools, and can be seamlessly integrated with numerous ancillary products. Its key features include:class="additional classes"
- Consent/disclosure management – integral part of audit record; easily reproducible in the event of a dispute
- Configurable document presentment – signatory receipt, access and viewing of document tracked in audit trail
- Multi-party/role ceremonies – complex processes, simplified; allowing for dynamic, multi-channel workflow changes, including remote, face-to-face and mobile scenarios
- Supports complex business rules and dynamic user behaviors
- Configurable branding and workflow –to meet client requirements, not ours
- Flexible tracking and reporting – real time; easy to use; including event notification service
- Extensive audit trail – embedded in individual document in tamper evident digital seal
- Support for multiple signature methods – more options than any other provider