The CIC Sign-it® and Sign-it® XF products allow users
to electronically sign many different types of documents using almost any eSignature
method. Once signed, the document is bound cryptographically to the signature so
that any tampering can be detected. By providing a common interface to multiple
signature methods and multiple capture devices, Sign-it products provide an enterprise-class
eSignature solution enabling a truly paperless process.
Sign-it provides eSignatures for Adobe PDF and LiveCycle documents.
The Sign-it SDK allows enterprise IT staff and developers with API access to these
more shrink-wrapped plug-ins to support their unique implementation requirements.
Sign-it XF provides eSignatures for XHTML, XML, HTML, and custom applications written
for the web or client based processing.
The Sign-it family of products:
- Allows uniform process and methodology for truly paperless enterprise-wide business
- Supports multiple several signature types (Biometric, Seal, Click-Thru, Voice, Fingerprint,
- Offers an extensible architecture for additional signature technologies
- Enables multiple signatures of different types in a document
- Authenticates certain signature types when used in conjunction with the
CIC SignatureOne server
- Binds signatures and documents together for a tamper-evident, non-repudiable record
of a signing ceremony
- Captures the signing ceremony to meet legal eSignature requirements
- Validates signed documents and detects changes in documents
- Allows sequential signing of documents with multiple signatures
- Offers flexible forms design with signature blocks that pre-designate the signature
type required for each individual section