eSignature Solutions Dramatically Reduce Paperwork
Anywhere there are paper documents moving through an organization for approval(s)
is a place where electronic signatures can reduce costs and increase the speed that
a business process progresses.
That simple fact can have major effects on cost reduction, customer satisfaction
and higher ROI. CIC Electronic Signature solutions enable a legally binding, compliant,
paperless business process for many different industries including:
- Healthcare HIPAA and other privacy requirements dictate that consumer medical
information be protected against access by unauthorized individuals. Electronic
signature solutions from CIC can help ensure that your healthcare solutions go that
last step in protecting the information in a paperless environment.
- ePrescriptions Fraud is rampant in the prescription marketplace. Paperless
electronic solutions supported by CIC Electronic Signature solutions can make significant
inroads to eliminating the problem.
- Government procurement Paperwork reduction is the government's mantra. With
CIC Electronic Signature solutions, secure, electronic, paperless contract processes
can be a reality.
- Materials transportation and tracking CIC Electronic Signature solutions
enable solutions that make electronic bills of lading, and material and inventory
tracking secure and trustworthy.
- Contracts management Secure, non-repudiable, paperless, electronic contracts
can only be effectively implemented if electronic signatures are part of the solution.
- Consumer purchases the laws have changed for signatures and capturing just
an image is no longer enough to insure dispute resolution of consumer transactions.
If you have a business process that is tied up in paper flow, CIC has electronic
signature solutions for you.
CIC eSignature solutions:
- Reduce application errors
- Accelerate document turnaround
- Significantly shorten the sales cycle
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase available selling time instead of chasing errors and signatures
- Track and manage entire processes
- Maximize quality of service
- Dramatically reduce costs
- Reduce fraud